Post Critique

 I attempted a looping video of the braid removal as suggested by Don and I didn't find that it gave the sense of time and labour that I want it to convey. I am interested in doing a step-by-step instructional pamphlet to be displayed next to the products or to be stand-alone pamphlets. I would like them to look like assembly instructions where they say things like apply product A to ____ and use object B to do ____.


David's comment asking if the hair was still as precious to me made me think about how I felt about it. I don't think that the synthetic hair is as precious to me once it has been removed from my head, but I do think that my actual hair that I have kept from past haircuts is still precious to me and I would not like people just manhandling it as they please.

Comments